Monday, December 17, 2012

Annoying Abusive Scam

This is a recent comment to one of my blog posts.  I expect this 'person' will quickly delete his comment so I'm re-posting it, and my response here for all to see.  There are some people who are making money off aquaponics that I truly respect.  This guy 'Gaurav Joshi' is not one of them.  I advise you not to even click on anything that sends you to Aquaponics4You.com.

Aquaponics4You.com appears to me as a malicious site that traps your browser.  The company has now stooped to posting ads on blog sites related to aquaponics.  Is trapping browsers, and spamming blog sites a practice of any reputable company?   I believe Gauray Joshi's business 'Aquaponics4You.com'  is an Annoying Abusive Scam.

 

 

2 comments:

After reading the last post here, you already know that Aquaponics is very profitable in the sense of time space and expense.
Now, today I am gonna tell you about all the benefits of Aquaponics


Replies


  1. I want to take this opportunity to tell my readers to stay away from you. I find your advertising techniques obnoxious, and I expect the products you push are worthless. Take your get rich schemes elsewhere. People like you disgust me.

    Do us all a favor and take down your "Aquaponics 4 You.COM" site and go away. 

    Some of us are spreading GOOD advice and guess what - we do it for free.

    DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

No comments:

Post a Comment